Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crap

When I was laying out my debt in another post I think I said I thought I had another credit card out there that I hadn't been paying. I was right. I got a letter in the mail today. So add $13,000 to my debt. I don't know how I am going to pay that. I am sure I can't negotiate it down because I can't make a big payment to start. I can't even make monthly payments on it right now. Not until AT LEAST the other $200 credit card payment is gone. I think that is March.

I know this is my fault. I know I put myself in this position. But I am depressed. I was thinking that there was a light at the end of my tunnel. Now it is just darkness again.

I need to win the lottery. Doesn't everyone though? Will it ever end? Will I ever feel comfortable with my finances? I want to be that family that can go to Disney, can get their car fixed when something is broken, can go out to dinner.

No comments: