Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sorry sorry

Yes, I know it has been 10 days since I updated my blog. I was a bit crazed with getting ready for Christmas and then I had house guests for 5 days. EEK!

I managed to finish Christmas shopping. I didn't pay a bill or two (the mortgage) so I could. I will pay the mortgage this Friday, 2 weeks late. *sigh*

I am anxious to get back to my desk to look at bills and balance my checkbook. Sadly I feel like I was bleeding money for the past week or so. Little here, little there. It adds up big time! And now we might have a guest tomorrow night. Although that will be Mr. Debts 21 year old brother so I don't think we will have to spend much. He is in NYC for the week and will take the train down to see us if he can manage the money.

I went to Walgreens last night to get Mr. Debt some medicine (he is sick and DYING) and my debit card wouldn't work. Come home and check my account- plenty of money. Then today the same thing at another store. Still plenty of money. I figured they floated my paychecks but I deposited them on Wednesday last week. I really hope there aren't any problems.

I really need to go grocery shopping as well. Of course until I can use my debit card again I can't. So lame.

Again, sorry for not posting. I will probably update again tomorrow after having a stroke after balancing my checkbook and paying bills.

No comments: