Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I want to shop, I want to shop, I want to shop...

I love Black Friday. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It is a holiday in and of itself to me. I am going, money or not. I might just charge things (I have one cc that i can use) and then *hopefully* pay it off with my Christmas bonus. I mean, I have to get Christmas gifts!

We went to the mall on Sunday. Little Debt has seen Bolt the day before and really wanted a Bolt plush. So sucker mommy caved and said we would go to the Disney store and get him one. Luckily it was on sale for $8. YAY! My mother met us at the mall because she needed to buy a birthday gift. So after we got Bolt I sent Mr Debt and Little Debt to the playground and my mother and I set off to find a birthday gift.

Birthday gift found, although at my favorite store. It was torture.

Then I went to the toy store and got Little Debt a shake and go Lightening McQueen. His has long been broken and it is a toy that he is actually playing with lately.

Then OF COURSE Mr Debt and Little Debt were starving. I couldn't handle fast food so we went to Applebee's. More money I shouldn't have spent.

CRAP!

No comments: