Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's almost payday!

Ahh...every other Friday is a happy day. Well for 5 minutes until I pay the bills.

I think my cat is fine. His eye looks totally normal now. Bastard had me freaked out.

Went to WalMart this morning to get a birthday gift for Little Debt's bff. I had that giftcard for $25, so spent $15 on the gift and also got LD a cute long sleeved tshirt that says "Santa I was framed!" So now I have an idea for Xmas card pictures. I want to do them NOW because snapfish is having a 1cent sale.

I caved and bought coffee this morning at Dunkin Donuts. *sigh* Once in a while I just have to do it. And I forgot my travel mug at work yesterday so I couldn't bring coffee from home. Must.have.coffee

Boss lady said that boss man isn't going to take away our over time. He told her that it was just an idea IF they got to that point. YAY!

No comments: